Bible Institute of South Africa FEES for 2020
IMPORTANT INFORMATION Please read this first:
1. College Fees encompass all amounts owing to the Bible Institute of SA by a student, his/her parent or sponsor.
2. All Tuition fees are payable in advance each semester, and are due on or before the student registration date.
3. Penalty interest applies on all fees not paid by the end of February.
4. First semester runs Jan - June | Second semester runs July - December. Entry to a semester will be refused if the student has any outstanding debt from a previous semester.
5. Students who reside on campus will be billed for accommodation. They are required to pay a refundable deposit (conditions apply), plus a minimum of 25% of the semester’s accommodation fee on or before taking room occupation.
6. Foreign students from first world countries such as North America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the Far East pay tuition fees at 200% i.e. 2 to 1 of ZAR-rate:
- Please notify BISA of incoming payments that are to be credited to your student account so that we can allocate your payment correctly - particularly if it is an electronic transfer. Use your student name as a reference
- Please note that BISA FEES are significantly subsidised.
Methods of Payment:
- Payments may be made to the College in the form of Cheque, electronic transfer or direct deposit. Please note that BISA does not have Credit Card facilities.
- Cash payments are accepted but we would prefer the student to make a deposit directly into the college’s account rather than handing over large sums of money. Please send us a copy of the bank's deposit slip.
- Payments issuing from foreign countries can be made via bank draft or, preferably, a telegraphic transfer (TT) - as this is a safer option. Please include the cost of the bank service fees for drafts and TT's.
Our banking details are as follows:
Bank: Standard Bank Ltd, Fish Hoek Branch
Account name: Bible Institute of SA
Account no.: 072125640
Branch code: 036009
Swift address: SBZAZAJJ
Download the 2020 Fee schedule here